- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
Exactly one year ago, at age 22, I was hospitalized for trying to commit suicide. After a 3-months-long stay at a psychiatric institution I found myself sources of positive energy and things got better.
I have a job, I’m still attending my university classes and I live in a rented apartment for which I’m paying all by myself. My other plans include renting a place with two of my best friends (twin sisters) by the end of the year, adopting a staffie or a pitbull and finding a new job.
Things WILL eventually get better even for you, just be patient because big things take time.